The COVID-19 pandemic has drastically changed the way we travel. Between social distancing, wearing masks, enhanced cleaning procedures, and changing state guidelines and restrictions, travelers have a lot to consider before hitting the road.
Whether you are looking to plan your first local getaway a few hours from home or you’re curious to see what is involved, this travel planning guide will give you a realistic overview of the things to consider and how one frequent traveler is going about planning local trips during the pandemic.
During the global health crisis, Danielle Desir has enjoyed activities in her city, state, and several road trips across the greater Northeast region of the United States. Based on her personal experience, she peels back the curtain to share observations and what has worked for her.
- Things to consider when planning close-to-home getaways in the United States.
- What to pack to stay safe and healthy.
- The key factors to consider when picking a hotel or Airbnb.
- Best practices when traveling.
- Emerging travel trends, and more.
1. With your purchase, download an Airbnb checklist to help you pick the right one and a road trip packing checklist so you never forget to pack the essentials.
2. You’ll also get a walk-through video tutorial of the important things to look for when considering booking a hotel or Airbnb.