Podcast Marketing Coach
Build authority and give your podcast the best chance to grow into a powerhouse platform.
Podcast Marketing Coach For Expert Professionals & Thought Leaders
Danielle Desir Corbett is a podcast marketing coach with over 4 years of podcasting experience and 7 years of blogging experience. In addition to being a guest on over 150 shows, she has worked with brands like Expedia, Citizens Bank, Hilton Hotels, and more. In 2021, she quit her six-figure job to become a creative entrepreneur. Through coaching, this is your chance to transform your podcast from a passion project into a powerhouse platform.
Are you an expert who’s passionate about sharing your knowledge and insights through a podcast? Do you dream of expanding your reach, increasing your downloads, and establishing yourself as a trusted authority in your niche?
Have you been podcasting for a while and feel like you’ve plateaued?
If you are looking to gain more listeners, make a greater impact in your community, and have the desire to be seen as an authority or thought leader in your niche, you’ve come to the right place.
As one of the top podcast marketing coaches in the industry, I’m here to help you unlock your podcast’s true potential and skyrocket your success!
I help experts top the podcasting charts, build word of mouth buzz, and become the go-to podcast in their niche.
My coaching clients go from 100 downloads to 1,000 per month by focusing on long-term podcast marketing strategies.
Hey there, I’m Danielle Desir Corbett – 4x author, 4x grant-funded podcaster, and founder of WOC Podcasters (Women of Color), a podcasting community amplifying Women of Color in the podcasting industry.
In 2022, I was named a must-follow podcast coach by Rephonic for sharing “things she’s implementing right now for her own show and feedback on how her coaching clients are achieving their goals. All in her own super relatable way.” I also had the honor of being named one of the Black podcasting creatives making podcasting history by Libsyn (a huge honor!!!).
I help aspiring and established expert professionals grow their audiences by becoming sought after and well-known industry leaders.
Sorry to break it to you. Creating great content is only half of the equation.
When it comes to growth, you need to get your content in front of as many potential new listeners as possible without burning yourself out.
Far too often, I see podcasters focusing only on creating new episodes without strategically thinking through how they will promote their archive of existing work or how this content contributes to growing their personal brands or businesses. There are also more effective and less time-consuming ways to market your show than social media.
When I first started my podcast in 2018, I wanted to get my name out there. As a travel and personal finance blogger, I already had an existing audience, but I wanted to be known as an expert in my niche.
Since then, my podcast has helped me expand my professional network and scale my side hustle to become a full-time content creator with 9 active income streams.
As a result of strategically marketing my podcast, I have grown The Thought Card Podcast to over 100,000 podcast downloads in 3 years without ad spending. I have also been a featured guest on over 150 podcasts, and as a sought-after podcasting expert, I have spoken at dozens of events worldwide.
Now I’m sharing the mindset shifts and practical marketing strategies I have used to grow podcasts and become well-known in my 1:1 Podcast Marketing Coaching Program.
While most podcast coaches focus on getting started, I specialize in podcast growth, supporting my 1:1 coaching clients as they build authority, nurture a growing audience, and attract new opportunities. Instead of offering a one-size-fits-all program, I customize each to suit your interests and growth needs. Whether you’re just starting out or have an existing podcast, my personalized coaching approach will equip you with the knowledge, strategies, and tools needed to grow your downloads, engage your audience, and establish your authority in the podcasting world.
Every podcast is different, so I won’t give you cookie-cutter advice.
If you are ready to get your name out there and realize the fruits of your labor (because let’s be real here, podcasting is a grind), then I invite you to book a complimentary 20-minute 1:1 interest call with me. We’ll get to know each other and see if working together would be a good fit.
Areas of Marketing Focus
I can help you with…
Coaching Starts at $3,000
I’ve had the pleasure of working with travel podcasters, wedding planners, nurses, women empowerment coaches, and lawyers to name a few.
“I am so shocked that downloads happen every day. It is humbling and really exciting that more people are listening.” – Kyla
Here are some of my client results:
Podcast Growth Results
- Reached a milestone of 100,000 podcast downloads; gaining 25,000 within 2 months of working together.
- Gained 200 podcast downloads within the first week of working together.
- Switching podcast hosting platforms to better track performance and analytics.
- Updating podcast descriptions to improve discoverability within the podcast players.
- Climbing to the Top 2, 5 and Top 20 podcasts in their niche within Apple Podcasts.
- Niching down and establishing defined content pillars.
- Getting clear on podcast mission, vision, and target audience.
- Rewriting episode titles and optimizing for SEO (search engine optimization).
- As a result, gained 300 podcast downloads within two weeks with no promotion (client went on vacation).
- Creating a press release and getting featured in major publications nationally.
- Introduced solo episodes to build thought leadership and authority.
- Defining and pitching new offer; securing (2) new high-ticket clients.
- Securing (1) podcast sponsorship for $5,200 and another for $5,000.
Downloads increased 107% per month.
🎯 Who is This Coaching Program For?
This one-on-one coaching program is specifically designed for expert professionals who are:
✅ Already running a podcast and want to take it to the next level
✅ Looking to launch a podcast and want to start strong
✅ Committed to growing their audience, increasing downloads, and building authority
✅ Ready to invest time and effort to achieve their podcasting goals
🎯 This Is For You If…
- You are overwhelmed by all the podcasting advice found online.
- Social media isn’t translating to growth.
- You’re tired of wasting time on ineffective marketing strategies.
- You don’t understand SEO (search engine optimization).
- You want to save time by learning from an experienced podcaster with a proven track record for audience growth.
- You struggle with the best ways to promote your show.
- You lack a podcast marketing plan.
- You’ve been podcasting for a while but aren’t growing at a rate that reflects your effort.
- You feel all over the place and need help narrowing your focus.
- You eventually want to monetize, but you’re unsure where to start.
- You feel overwhelmed and worry about spreading yourself too thin on multiple social platforms.
- You want to be considered a go-to expert in your industry.
- You’re ready for personalized advice and step-by-step guidance to reach your goals.
- You are ready to invest in yourself.
This Is Not For You If…
- You are looking to primarily grow through social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- You don’t have at least 60 minutes to promote your podcast per week.
- You want done-for-you services.
- This is a coaching program where I guide you to growth with actionable podcast marketing strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
When would we meet?
We meet monthly so you have enough time to implement action items from our last call. This coaching program is flexible, so pick and choose the dates and times that work best for you.
How much time would I need to allocate to this program?
In addition to our (1) hour monthly coaching calls, I recommend carving out 1-3 hours a week to implementing your podcast marketing strategy.
I’m not a fan of promoting my podcast on social media, is that bad?
Not at all! With changing algorithms, and the short lifespan of a social media post, I teach my clients ways they can leverage their website and other more effective marketing strategies. Yes, social media can simply be a place where you socialize with your fans and build brand awareness.
I don’t have a podcast. Would this program still benefit me?
Yes! I specialize in podcast growth, authority building, and thought leadership — all things I can help you intentionally develop from Day 1.
My clients typically have been podcasting for 2+ years. As expert professionals, they have had some success on their own but want more; more recognition, more opportunities, and more income.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, payment plans are available upon request.
I want to work with you, what’s next?
As for next steps, please complete the application form and apply to work with me.
If working together seems like a good fit, I will reach out to you to book a 20-minute interest call. We’ll discuss your struggles, goals, and how I can help.
Review and sign our coaching agreement and process your payment before our first coaching call.
How have you helped past clients?
- Niching down to create defined content pillars
- Finding the right shows to pitch for podcast guest appearances
- Speaking at industry events
- Securing $5k sponsorship deals
- Updating podcast description to reflect brand focus and optimize for keywords
- Clarifying episode titles and growing downloads based on an archive of older episodes
- Creating a press release and getting featured in several major publications
- Creating a media kit and “Work With Me” page that boosts professionalism and stands out
- Streamlining production processes
- Improving the communication between co-hosts and defining roles and responsibilities
What Past Clients Said
I found this uber helpful! I can’t wait to try implementing these things and see how they work in my favor. Thanks for your wonderful feedback and your “open-door” attitude. You truly are a force!
It was very helpful. You gave some great ideas that I did not think of or know. I can now see the light and feel less overwhelmed.
You gave amazing tips and recommendations for not just how to optimize my offers and website/social and promotions, but to diversify my offerings and grow as a thought leader. Thank you!
It was extremely helpful. You highlighted some great tips for my website such as the call to action and show notes that I plan to implement at the soonest. I really appreciate your kindness and candor overall. Thanks!
Here’s what Deneen L. Garrett has to say about my podcast coaching services.