Podcast Marketing Coach
Give your podcast the best chance to grow.
Podcast Marketing Coach For Growth-Minded Podcasters
Danielle Desir Corbett is a podcast marketing coach with over 4 years of podcasting experience and 7 years of blogging experience. In addition to being a guest on over 100 shows, she has worked with brands like Expedia, Citizens Bank, Hilton Hotels, and more. In 2021, she quit her six-figure job to become a multi-six-figure creative entrepreneur.
Have you been podcasting for a while and feel like you’ve plateaued?
Your growth has flatlined, and you’re losing steam. Are you ready for your show to lead to bigger things like income, speaking gigs, or clients?
I help podcasters fall back in love with their show and explore all the opportunities it can bring by smashing the growth ceiling.
My coaching clients go from 100 downloads to 1,000 per month by focusing on long-term podcast marketing strategies. They get invited to speak on stages, use their shows to be seen as subject matter experts, and feel confident pitching and negotiating sponsorships and brand deals. They know what they want and how their show will get them there.
Hey there, I’m Danielle Desir Corbett – 4x author, 4x grant-funded podcaster, and founder of WOC Podcasters (Women of Color), a podcasting community amplifying the voice of Women of Color in the podcasting industry. In 2022, I was named a must-follow podcast coach by Rephonic for sharing “things she’s implementing right now for her own show and feedback on how her coaching clients are achieving their goals. All in her own super relatable way.” I also had the honor of being named one of the Black podcasting creatives making podcasting history by Libsyn.
I help overworked podcasters grow their audiences, improve their visibility and make more money by implementing long-term growth strategies.
Sorry to break it to you. Creating great content is only half of the equation. When it comes to growth, you need to get your content in front of as many potential new listeners as possible without burning yourself out.
Far too often, I see podcasters focusing only on creating new episodes without strategically thinking through how they will promote their archive of existing work or how this content contributes to growing their business. There are also more effective and less time-consuming ways to market your show than social media.
When I first started my podcast in 2018, I wanted to get my name out there. As a travel and personal finance blogger, I already had an existing audience, but I wanted to be known as an expert in my niche.
Since then, my podcast has helped me expand my professional network and scale my side hustle to become a full-time content creator with over 17 income streams.
As a result of strategically marketing my podcast, I have grown The Thought Card Podcast to over 100,000 podcast downloads in 3 years without ad spending. I have also been a featured guest on over 100 podcasts, and as a sought-after podcasting expert, I have spoken at dozens of podcasting events worldwide.
Now I’m sharing the mindset shifts and practical marketing strategies I have used to grow my podcast and monetize in my 1:1 Podcast Marketing Coaching Program.
While most podcast coaches focus on getting started, I specialize in podcast growth, supporting my 1:1 coaching clients as they build authority, nurture a growing audience, and create lucrative income streams. Instead of offering a one-size-fits-all program, I customize each to suit your interests and growth needs.
Every podcast is different, so I won’t give you cookie-cutter advice.
If you are ready to get your name out there and realize the fruits of your labor (because let’s be real here, podcasting is a grind), then I invite you to book a free 20-minute 1:1 interest call with me. We’ll get to know each other and see if working together would be a good fit.
My Popular Podcast Marketing and Sponsorship Resources
Areas of Marketing & Monetization Focus
I can help you with…
Total Investment: $4,500 when you pay in full or $1,600/month for 3 months.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with travel podcasters, wedding planners, nurses, women empowerment coaches, and lawyers to name a few.
“I am so shocked that downloads happen every day. It is humbling and really exciting that more people are listening.” – Kyla
Here are some of my client results:
Podcast Growth Results
- Reached a milestone of 100,000 podcast downloads; gaining 25,000 within 2 months of working together.
- Gained 200 podcast downloads within the first week of working together.
- Updating podcast descriptions to improve discoverability within the podcast players.
- Climbing to the Top 2, 5 and Top 20 podcasts in their niche within Apple Podcasts.
- Niching down and establishing defined content pillars.
- Getting clear on podcast mission, vision, and target audience.
- Rewriting episode titles and optimizing for SEO (search engine optimization).
- As a result, gained 300 podcast downloads within two weeks with no promotion (client went on vacation).
- Creating a press release and getting featured in major publications nationally.
- Introduced solo episodes to build thought leadership and authority.
Podcast Monetization Results
- Pitching brands and getting invited to meet to discuss campaign details.
- Creating a signature coaching offer and an aligned podcast marketing plan.
- Introducing passive income by creating an affiliate marketing plan.
- Winning multiple $5,000 grants.
Downloads increased 107% per month.
This Is For You If…
- You are overwhelmed by all the podcasting advice found online.
- You’re tired of wasting time on ineffective marketing strategies.
- You want to save time by learning from an experienced podcaster with a proven track record for audience growth.
- You struggle with the best ways to promote your show.
- You lack a podcast marketing plan.
- You’ve been podcasting for a while but aren’t growing at a rate that reflects your effort.
- You feel all over the place and need help narrowing your focus.
- You eventually want to monetize, but you’re unsure where to start.
- You lack the confidence or know-how to confidently pitch brands and close brand deals.
- You make decent money with your show but would like to increase your income.
- You feel overwhelmed and worry about spreading yourself too thin on multiple social platforms.
- You want to be considered a go-to expert in your industry.
- You’re ready for personalized advice and step-by-step guidance to reach your goals.
- You are ready to invest in yourself.
This Is Not For You If…
- You are looking to primarily grow through social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok).
- You are launching a new show.
- You don’t have at least 60 minutes to promote your podcast per week.
- You want done-for-you services.
- This is a coaching program where I guide you to growth with actionable podcast marketing and podcast monetization strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions
When would we meet?
This coaching program is flexible, so you can pick and choose the dates and times that work best for you. I recommend meeting biweekly so you have enough time to implement action items from our last call.
How much time would I need to allocate to this program?
In addition to our (1) hour biweekly coaching calls, I recommend carving out 1-3 hours a week to improving your podcast marketing strategy.
I’m not a fan of promoting my podcast on social media, is that bad?
Not at all! With changing algorithms, and the short lifespan of a social media post, I teach my clients ways they can leverage their website and other more effective marketing strategies. Yes, social media can simply be a place where you socialize with your fans and build brand awareness.
I don’t have a podcast. Would this program still benefit me?
If you are looking for support to launch a podcast, I am not the coach for you.
I specialize in podcast growth and podcast monetization.
My clients typically have been podcasting for a few years. They have had some success on their own but they want more.
They are ready to invest in support and make the necessary changes so they can reach their goals.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, payment plans are available upon request.
Total Investment: $4,500 when you pay in full or $1,600/month for 3 months.
I want to work with you, what’s next?
As for next steps, please complete the application form and apply to work with me.
If working together seems like a good fit, I will reach out to you to book a 20-minute interest call. We’ll discuss your struggles, goals, and how I can help.
Review and sign our coaching agreement and process your payment before our first coaching call.
I’m not ready to make the investment, how else can we work together?
I offer a variety of self-paced courses, including:
- Marketing Strategies For Long-term Podcast Growth ($27): Develop a 3-part podcast marketing plan that leverages SEO (search engine optimization), collaborations, and building a newsletter.
- Write Better Episode Titles ($47): Step-by-step framework for strategically crafting, auditing, and updating podcast episode titles turning scrollers into listeners.
- High Converting Podcast Show Notes ($197): Learn how to create podcast show notes that attract new listeners organically through search, provide additional resources to listeners, and invite them to buy from you.
- Nail Your Podcast Guest Pitch ($397): Discover how to pitch podcasters and get booked on more shows.
How have you helped past clients?
- Niching down to create defined content pillars
- Updating podcast description to reflect brand focus and optimize for keywords
- Clarifying episode titles and growing downloads based on an archive of older episodes
- Creating a press release and getting featured in several major publications
- Winning multiple $5,000 grants
- Creating a consistent income stream leveraging affiliate marketing
- Pitching potential sponsors and developing long-term relationships with brands
- Creating a media kit and “Work With Me” page that boosts professionalism and stands out
- Streamlining production processes
- Finding the right shows to pitch for podcast guest appearances
- Improving the communication between co-hosts and defining roles and responsibilities
What Past Clients Said
I found this uber helpful! I can’t wait to try implementing these things and see how they work in my favor. Thanks for your wonderful feedback and your “open-door” attitude. You truly are a force!
It was very helpful. You gave some great ideas that I did not think of or know. I can now see the light and feel less overwhelmed.
You gave amazing tips and recommendations for not just how to optimize my offers and website/social and promotions, but to diversify my offerings and grow as a thought leader. Thank you!
It was extremely helpful. You highlighted some great tips for my website such as the call to action and show notes that I plan to implement at the soonest. I really appreciate your kindness and candor overall. Thanks!
Here’s what Deneen L. Garrett has to say about my podcast coaching services.